L3200 / L3800
Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin) mm
Clearance with bucket dumped (mm)
[email protected] height (Dumping Reach) mm
Maximum Dump Angle (deg.)
Reach with bucket on ground (mm)
Maximum Roll Back Angle (deg.)
Digging Depth (mm)
Overall Height in Carrying Position (mm)
Lift Capacity (500 mm Forward, Max Height) kg
Bucket Roll-Back Force (Max Height) N
Bucket Roll-Back Force (1500 mm) N
Bucket Roll-Back Force (Ground Level) N
Raising Time (Rated Flow) sec.
Lowering Time (Rate Flow) sec.
Bucket Dumping Time (Rated Flow) sec.
Bucket Roll-Back Time (Rated Flow) sec.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 26HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features a 3 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the B2601 is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the B2601 is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of farm, turf, bar or industrial tyres.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- New high-back seat is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatigue. For added comfort, armrests are standard equipment.
- The easy-to-read dash panel features help you easily track vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature, fuel level, etc. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Cruise Control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. A choice of 54” or 60″ deck is available for the B2601.
- The B2601 shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.
- Option of standard or 4:1 bucket