L3200 / L3800
Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin) mm
Clearance with bucket dumped (mm)
[email protected] height (Dumping Reach) mm
Maximum Dump Angle (deg.)
Reach with bucket on ground (mm)
Maximum Roll Back Angle (deg.)
Digging Depth (mm)
Overall Height in Carrying Position (mm)
Lift Capacity (500 mm Forward, Max Height) kg
Bucket Roll-Back Force (Max Height) N
Bucket Roll-Back Force (1500 mm) N
Bucket Roll-Back Force (Ground Level) N
Raising Time (Rated Flow) sec.
Lowering Time (Rate Flow) sec.
Bucket Dumping Time (Rated Flow) sec.
Bucket Roll-Back Time (Rated Flow) sec.
- Powered by a reliable Kubota 25.2 PTO horsepower.
- In-line shifting pattern enables easy range shifting from low, medium to high. The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for simple operation.
- Infinite mechanical cruise control lever keeps speed constant and controlled.
- Sleek and slanted hood provides a greater field of vision. Visibility is also enhanced with new multiple headlamps when in dark and inclement weather conditions. The one-piece front hood can be fully opened for easier access to the engine to make routine inspections and maintenance a breeze.
- Features a spacious operator platform with a semi-flat design making it easier to get on and off.
- Contoured seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long hours of operation.
- 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, integral power steering.
- An ample 38-litre fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- Tyres designed for specific jobs offer exceptional versatility. Choose from AG, Industrial, and Turf tyres.
- LA524 front loader with curved boom design is specially designed to handle the big jobs, providing improved lifting power and height as well as exceptional durability. With Kubota’s innovative attaching/detaching system, you can attach and detach mounting pins so you can move from job to job with greater efficiency.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- This feature allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- BH77 performance-matched backhoe delivers more power and greater capacity. Thanks to the full-flat deck, the backhoe delivers optimal legroom for maximum operator comfort.
- New curved boom offers greater digging capacity as well as easier operation and better visibility.
- All hoses are tucked away in the backhoe arm for enhanced protection and a streamlined design.