- Kubota’s revolutionary new centre direct injection system (E-CDIS) engines offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Hydraulic Shuttle transmission is designed to keep you moving and productive with synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range.
- 4WD works with Kubota’s mechanical wet disc brake system to offer safe and effortless stoppage automatically.
- Kubota has engineered these models specifically for those who work in vineyards, orchards or anywhere else that might require a narrow and compact tractor with M-Series power.
- Kubota’s exclusive Bi-Speed Turn feature rotates the front wheels at a rate of speed nearly twice that of the rear wheels whenever the front wheels exceed a turning angle of about 30 degrees. The result is a smoother, tighter turn, allowing you to turn into an adjacent crop row on your first attempt.